Thursday 2 July 2015

Diamond Candles – now this one I would/will buy!

I am on a string of weird products in the past 24 hours, however this one I would/will buy!  Introducing the Diamond Candle – it’s a soy eco friendly candle with a ring inside.  Think of this like the Cracker Jacks for women…  oh and by the way Made in the USA!

For $24.95 and shipping $5 to the US you are getting a 21 oz soy candle.  Within the candle there is a ring, the ring is worth anywhere from $10 – $5000!  The fun part is it’s buried within the candle wax, there is a little gold sticker to show you where but you still have to burn it and wait.

Once you reach the sticker StopChoppers.org level there will be a gold foil pouch, you’ll unwrap it, inside there is bubble wrap, inside that a plastic bag and then your ring!

How cool is http://ift.tt/1JzNYn0 that?

Now I am the first one to say, yeah right.  However my candle was given to me as a gift, the girl who got it for me did so because Stop Choppers a friend purchased one and got a real ring!  She got it appraised and lets just say that was the best $30 she’s spent in a LONG time!

Even if you don’t get a “real” ring and it’s only worth $10, hey you have an awesome eco friendly candle.  Trust me you could easily pay more than $30 for this candle.  Plus it makes an awesome gift,interesting story and it’s http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWA2pjMjpBs fun!Who doesn’t love a little mystery and lotto with their candles?

In this StopChoppers.org time of wasted money, I can say I honestly don’t think this would be a waste.  It’s American made, my Cupcake smells awesome and it’s a unique fun experience.  I say head over there and buy on for your Valentine or maybe bookmark the site for Mother’s Day.  :0)

*I did NOT receive any compensation for article, it is my own and on my own free will.  The one pictured here I received as a gift from someone not affiliated with the website.*

Feel free to check out their site – you can see rings people have “pulled out” of their candles, their scents and join in on the fun!  I plan to buy one for my Mother’s birthday in February – I am going to also ask for one from the Hubby for Valentine’s Day.

Which leaves me this question – Who wants one?  Who would love getting one of these as a gift?

http://ift.tt/1JzNXj9

The post Diamond Candles – now this one I would/will buy! appeared first on Stop Choppers.



from StopChoppers.org

No comments:

Post a Comment