Friday 26 June 2015

H.I.G. Capital Acquires the Plaza Eboli Shopping Centre in Madrid, Spain

MADRID–(BUSINESS WIRE)–H.I.G. Capital, a leading global investment firm, announced today that

an affiliate has completed the acquisition of the Plaza Éboli Shopping

Centre in Madrid. The centre comprises over 31,000 square meters and

tenants include leading retailers such as Inditex, HM, CA and

Cortefiel.

The transaction represents H.I.G. Capital’s 18th real estate

investment in Europe since the start of 2013. H.I.G. continues to add to

its sizeable portfolio of Real Estate assets in Europe, consisting of

both equity as well as debt investments, with a particular focus on its

target market of value-added small/midcap opportunities.

Ahmed Hamdani, Managing Director at H.I.G. in London commented:

“This transaction demonstrates our ability to identify assets with high

growth potential and to execute complex acquisitions in a short period

of time.”

Adolfo Favieres, Director at H.I.G. in Madrid added: “We are

pleased to announce the completion of H.I.G. Capital’s fifth property

transaction in Spain. H.I.G. continues to build a retail portfolio

across the country which will benefit from the recovery of Spanish

private consumption.”

About H.I.G. Capital

H.I.G. is a leading global private equity and alternative assets

investment firm with more than EUR13 billion of equity capital under

management.* Based in Miami, and with offices in New York, Boston,

Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco and Atlanta in the U.S., as well as

international affiliate offices in London, Hamburg, Madrid, Milan, Paris

and Rio de Janeiro, H.I.G. specializes in providing both debt and equity

capital to small and mid-sized http://ift.tt/1bIYauF companies, utilizing a flexible and

operationally focused/ value-added approach:

1. H.I.G.’s equity funds invest in management buyouts, recapitalizations

and corporate carve-outs of both http://ift.tt/1vvgZ9l profitable as well as underperforming

manufacturing and service businesses.

2. H.I.G.’s debt funds invest in senior, unitranche and junior debt

financing to companies across the size spectrum, both on a primary

(direct origination) basis, as well as in the secondary markets. H.I.G.

is also a leading CLO manager, through its WhiteHorse family of

vehicles, and manages a publicly traded BDC, WhiteHorse Finance.

3. Other H.I.G. funds invest in various real assets, including real

estate and shipping.

Since its founding in 1993, H.I.G. has invested in and managed more than

200 companies worldwide. The firm’s current portfolio includes more than

80 companies with combined sales in excess of EUR22 billion. For more

information, please refer to the H.I.G. website at www.higcapital.com.

* Based on total capital commitments to funds managed by H.I.G. Capital

and its affiliates.

http://ift.tt/1JacxXJ

The post H.I.G. Capital Acquires the Plaza Eboli Shopping Centre in Madrid, Spain appeared first on Stop Choppers.



from StopChoppers.org

No comments:

Post a Comment